Sunday, July 29, 2012

Terrible Twos

Oh my. I love my baby. To the moon and back. And for the last few days, bedtime could not have come soon enough. I thought we had seen tantrums before. And demanding. But this IS IT. Oh gosh, or, at least I hope it is. If it gets worse, I may just end up in the state hospital.

It seems that it happened over-night. We tucked in our sweet baby and awakened to a terror. Not that every minute is terrible. But you never know when she may decide that your answer wasn't good enough, or that it is too frustrating to repeat what she said because you didn't understand it the first time. I advised some friends last night that they should avoid having a two-year-old. You know, just have a kid that skips from 18 months to 3 years.

I guess the challenging moments teach us to cherish the easy-going ones. And moments like these are still precious...

No comments:

Post a Comment