Saturday, April 23, 2011

Showing affection

Kinnie is fine. It turns out the test of her hemoglobin in the office was not accurate- through the lab, it shows that she is not anemic. And all her other tests were perfect. *Big sigh of relief*




This morning I lifted Kinnie out of her crib. She had been sitting there, quietly babbling. I gave her a squeeze, and she gave me a kiss. I think I explained previously that a kiss from Kin is her open mouth pressed against wherever it happens to land on your face. Still, there is nothing better. Yesterday, she gave me a kiss with a bad runny nose. I barely noticed the boogers she left behind on my cheek.


There is something amazing about having her show affection. She likes cuddling more than she used to, she gives hugs with her whole body, and, of course, the kisses. I guess it feels like a good reminder that we're doing something right. I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment